Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sportswear for gym~

I like sports and love working out at gym. But I noticed most girls include me are always wearing Black, Nave, Grey... all types ofdark color. Some people complain training is boring, I guess the color we wear are not helping.

These days more and more designers aim at this big market. from Stella McCartney for Adidas to Heidi Klum for New Balance, but price are fortune. I couldn't help thinking, why not instead spend a lot of money on designer's name, we can just pick some nice bright color from popular sports brands like Nike, Adidas, Reebok... I'm sure that can add up more confidence and good mood while workout!

Here found some mix and matched bright colors, hope fashionable sportive girls like would like try to put some bright colors into their gym bag!  ;) 












No comments:

Post a Comment