Friday, March 2, 2012

Are you ready for Spring

March 20th is the first day of spring for 2012. I'm sure you are so ready for the the spring season's coming, but I'm not sure if your wardrobe is also ready with you yet.

I've been look back all the shows in the past for Spring RTW from all the New York, London and Milan fashion week last year and noticed all the designers have put a lot of bright colours and bulky statement accessories on their Ready-To-Wear runway shows for trendy fashionistas.

Meanwhile, I couldn't help noticing, most of the famous designers were also keeping so many essential colours, fabric and accessories to let classical divas to keep their elegant yet stylish twists within.

I've seen so many fashion magazine and website are reporting their spring trends, here for my next couple articles, I'll group photos of all the major designers spring collection by shoes, purse, jewellery and colour categories.  This took me for a while to analyses and keep the best I think can be a good invest for both Spring/summer/Fall.

There are more coming~~~~~ Stay tuned!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment